Endometriosis and home birth (piog)

Are there any women out there who have successfully delivered at home, naturally with endometriosis?? I have been striving for a home birth since I became pregnant last April, and my plans were unrealized due to preeclampsia. Is it still possible to deliver at home with this condition? Please only answer this question if you know what you are talking about, thank you.

lillys_mommy09

Asked by lillys_mommy09 at 2:44 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i found this article for you and it may explain
    http://www.sciencealert.com.au/news/20091003-18891.html
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 2:49 PM on May. 7, 2009

• thank you butterflies : ), I did know all of the information stated in the article, but I appreciate the effort. I can't seem to find any stories, or information about women who have delivered at home with endometriosis. : / hmm....
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 2:55 PM on May. 7, 2009