I would like to know if there is a guarenteed way to earn money at home.

I ask this question because I am in a situation with no car I take care of my daughter, niece, and my mom whom has cancer. It is very hard to function without funds. I need an income and I don't have time for maybe income.

maedenise516

Asked by maedenise516 at 2:56 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• Income depends on you. Only you can guarantee an income. I am a demonstrator with Gold Canyon and I am making an income, but I have to work to get it....I have to do my part if I want that income. If you are interested in your own home business where you are in control of that income, please contact me and I will get you the information on how to start. This month you can join Gold Canyon for FREE with qualified sales. We have an awesome team with tons of support! So if you want to know more pm me and I will send you some information!!!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 3:05 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I have to agree. There is no gaurntee when it comes to money. Even jobs outside the home are no guarantee. There are pleanty of home businesses you can look in to or tons of Jobs. What are you looking for? I have done both! I have had home jobs, a number of home businesses and even done the ebay thing. You are always the one that it falls on though, if you are willing to put in the hours and do the work you will earn money with any good company. The issue is going to be are you willing to work. If you want a business you will have to understand that most will have some kind of investment for them to work out. And they will be slow go at first. But they will build you an incredible income if you are consistant and work them. Home jobs are a hassle! They will give you an income today but you never know if you have one tomorrow. So, it's up to you.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:18 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I agree withe the first poster...working at home sounds like it may be more flexible for you,however you will still need to work at it to make those $$$$$$..I suggest researching many things,and ask alot of questions about working at home with ds companies or whatever you are considering.I would also consider telecommuting as well if you want something that will generate a weekly or biweekly paycheck(possible customer service etc)Good luck.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 3:19 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan and love it! I also just started with Teaporia and I'm really likeing that as well. And I run a co-op website called Sabrina's Closet that helps people to earn, save, spend and share money from home. There I have a list of jobs businesses, shopping opportunites and more. I would say check it all out!

Check out Ameriplan  HERE
    Check out Teaporia    HERE
    And Sabrina's Closet  HERE

The information is always free, and I am here to answer any questions.

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:23 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you can do work for at home? Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a business?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:12 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I hope this might help you if you have typing skills.This is a legit company that has been in buisiness since 1999 and they pay you for all your work submitted and they have a variety of typing jobs.
    http://www.typeinternational.com/affil/ti15334.htm

Good Luck and Have A Happy Mothers Day

Amanda
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 12:40 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I am a mother of four amazing kids. I was so sick of all the work at home scams, that I almost gave up. Until I found the Freedom United team. They are a nonprofit team with amazing support. We have partnered up with a wellness company which has been in business for over 24 years. They've been in the Inc. 500 magazine five times! If you are serious about working from home then request more info from my webpage. www.familiesrok.com together we can get you on a positive financial road!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 8:26 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Hi, I have two that are legit and great!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    *Parties, fun,free website,no inventories no deliveries

and...

http://www.freedomathometeam.com/DAvia/about
    *Daily pay,no selling, no cold-calling, direct deposit available

sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:35 PM on May. 9, 2009