• In the Spotlight:

What is the best double stroller out there for a newborn /toddler

My babies will be 17 months apart. I'm looking at the graco double and the kolcraft contour. I'm trying to stay in price range of 200-250. what do you use and would you recommend it?

Keisha0806

Asked by Keisha0806 at 3:03 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• girl i say get the graco duoglider i have that one and i love it.
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 6:11 PM on May. 7, 2009

• You know, it would probably be cutting in close on whether Kendall would be old enough yet or not, but I LOVE my Sit N' Stand stroller! My girls are 23 months apart. And it was only just over $100 at Target. It works like a double stroller, but isnt so bulky and just doesnt feel like a double stroller.
    DobieCrest

Answer by DobieCrest at 9:53 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My girls are 18 months apart and I have a Graco Duo-Glider....LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I can't say enough good things about it! However, now that they're getting a little older, I'm looking at getting a Sit N Stand (they're 27 months and 9 months, now)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:07 PM on May. 7, 2009

• AHHHA ! I didnt know you were pregnant! Congrats. I am still looking for the perfect double stroller. I have a front back Graco and it is nice but heavy. I also have a double side by side which is good now but not for newborns. I like the side by side but it doesnt fit thru doors very easily. I used my single stroller and a sling carrier until Emmie was about 4 or 5 months old and that worked pretty good. I saw a really cool one at the mall one day it was as small as a regular stroller but would hold 2 babies but when I looked at them online they were like 500 or 600 bucks. I think it was called a phil& ted, they have some neat products but I was not going to spend that much on a stroller.!!
    Cindy404

Answer by Cindy404 at 4:18 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I had a Graco DuoGlider and loved it too! But when they get a little older and heavier it gets hard to push. So now I have a Fisher Price Sit n Stand....I love it....it doesn't even feel like you are pushing two kids around, and I mean a 2 and 4 year old LOL.....
    mommyx2grls

Answer by mommyx2grls at 8:24 PM on May. 14, 2009