Is Winter pregnancy Pretty good?

My Husband and i are thinking about having another baby. I have been talking about it for a while now and i guess he is pulling through he says yeah lets have another one. I feel like were ready for another one. We have two children and have been married 3 years june 3. Our DD is 3 in August and our DS is 2 in Sept. I was pregnant two summer in a row and don't really want to go through it again.

wifemother220

Asked by wifemother220 at 3:10 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm due June 15th so I was preggo in the winter and I didn't mind except my bday and New years I couldn't really go out, but other than that the lil extra body keeps you warm!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:12 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I like being pregnant during the winter. This winter I couldn't believe how cold our house was and hubby just looked at me and said, "you were pregnant last year!" Guess the baby kept me warm. LOL! I think a winter pregnancy is better than a summer one!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 3:12 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i was pregnant during winter (he was born november 29, 06) and i liked it. it was cold outside so it helped with hot flashes. lol :D
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:13 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I am having a winter baby. I tell you what being pregnant in the summer sucks rocks. In Texas we have summer about 7 months out of the year and I had my son in June. I will never forget that...the A/C in my house quit working when I was pregnant. Horrible.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:15 PM on May. 7, 2009

• this one is due in 2 weeks and winter was fine except all the holidays you can't really drink even socially. that and xmas and my dd's bday are both a week apart so big gifts or decorations i couldn't do on my own, and i hate having to wait on someone else to do that kinda stuff for me. my first was born in dec, and well she was fine too b/c i didn't really start to show and gain major weight til about oct so the summer was just the begining then again she was my first this time around i was in maternity at 3 months
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:15 PM on May. 7, 2009

• JMO... I think May is the best time to have a baby. I have had them in May, July and January.

The best thing about May is that it is not too hot yet and you have missed most of the cold weather illness'. So by the time people start getting colds and flu you baby is already six plus months.
    January is ok too because you aren't huge and dying of heat in the summer.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:22 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I had my DD jan 13th I was outside in the dead winter with no jacket saying it was nice the next year I froze. THe baby keeps you warm I guess lol
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 3:24 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I got pregnant in march and delivered in Dec. I am glad that it was cold while I was at my biggest and that i had time to get my baby weight off before Summer! But i hate so bad that my DD has a winter birthday, especially in Dec. She can never have outside parties and I hate that! If i have another, I hope it isn't a winter baby!
    Anonymous