What do U consider to be a late period?

Seriously? A day after it was suppose to begin? Or a whole week? Some people just make me wonder.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I give it 7-10 days before I take a pregnancy test. My cycle is pretty regular but a couple of months ago it was off by over a week, so I went to buy a test. While I was in the store I had to go to the bathroom, and guess who showed up? Aunt Flo! ;-)
    zorrokat

Answer by zorrokat at 4:53 PM on May. 7, 2009

• A week. My period when I am off bc is not always 25 or 28 days, it's somewhere in the middle. Most women's are that way. That's why doctors say you're not late until you're a week late.
    Anonymous

• I'm currently 12 days late, and my doctor told me they don't consider women to be late until they are at least two weeks late. That's how long I have to wait before they'll give me a blood test. Good luck!
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 5:02 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Before having kids my cycle was almost always 28 or 29 days so if I hit 31 then I got worried. Since having the kids though my cycles are 29-35 days so I don't worry until I hit like 36-37 days.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:58 AM on May. 8, 2009