Somebody HELP (venting)

I am having a rough day... justs depressed. Having issues with my job. Big meeting with my boss tomorrow. Bored at home with no money, and no where to go. Just sitting on my couch ALL day. Need to get up and exercise or something. But I dont feel like moving. I need some inspiration!!!

kemmerer411

Asked by kemmerer411 at 3:13 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get up
    get up and move your butt
    sway this way and that
    from side to side
    because you need to get up off your butt!!!!!!!
    no.1twinmommy

Answer by no.1twinmommy at 3:15 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I felt that way earlier and ate chocolate. I feel much better now. not kidding

Answer by admckenzie at 3:26 PM on May. 7, 2009

• When I feel like that I have to find a hobby. I enjoy walking. When I am out walking I can focus on me, as selfish as that sounds, and rethink things for me. I get ideas when I take a walk. Maybe you can find some solutions to what you've got going on that can help you. Go take a walk and see.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:29 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I don't want to make you more depressed...but I feel the same way! I am always tired now (almost 31 weeks), I am also stressed about my job because it's a temp job and my husband got laid off so I NEED to be here...I don't want to but I have to. It's hard to get inspired, I know all about it. I am stressing out about the baby, what it needs, about getting a job when he's born, about finishing up my 2 classes...just everything! It's really overwhelming but I know how you feel! I do have a way out of it and that's by going to my other kids sports activities, if I didn't have that I would probably be in bed after work...every day!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:08 PM on May. 7, 2009