I'm just about 38 weeks! I wanna go into labor!

How can I start the process? I know..have sex..walk..and I don't want to try any oils that will make me sit on the toilet. PLease....ladies ideas!

Fallon_Long

Asked by Fallon_Long at 3:21 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• strawberries, eggplant, pears, eat eat eat!!!! if nothing else they will help ripen your cervix!!!
    no.1twinmommy

Answer by no.1twinmommy at 3:24 PM on May. 7, 2009

• No pooping! I vote for no poop as well. I took my SIL walking around the neighborhood for about 2 hours and I walk fast. She had my nephew the next day. She was cussing me out the whole time about "Slow the F**k down girl!" but she had that baby the next day. Have you googled how to start labor online? I think there are teas and such that you can drink. I have heard of castor oil (no thanks, I will pass) that you can take to help speed along the process. I also heard that having sex will jump start labor as well. I just don't know that I'd be willing to go through sex only to have my water break during.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:25 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I've heard pineapple and nipple stimulation...not together though (unless you just wanna). I'm almost 39 wks so I feel your pain!!!
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 9:20 PM on May. 7, 2009