• In the Spotlight:

What do you shave your bikini area with?

I am wanting to try a new razor/method. Nair and shaving with the intuition isn't working for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Well to avoid razor bumps and ingrown hairs I just take a fine tooth comb and comb the hair I don't want upward and snip snip snip,with a pair of scissor for hair :) snip off what you don't want with out touching your skin just be careful it is alittle tricky until you become used to it. PS and it's all cheap...lol GL
    Anonymous

• soap water and my husband s razor. I had bumps for like 3-4 weeks after I started doing it cause due to the style I have to shave every mother sucking day and I tried all of the products that are supposed to reduce eliminate bumps all to no avail. They actually stopped on there own once the skin got used to it.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 3:43 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I shave it down and when it grows back a bit, I use NADS to rip it out fast (like a wax). Then I dab it with Tea Tree oil and I've never had a problem with redness or razor burn.
    Anonymous

• conditioner. plain old cheap hair conditioner. It conditions the hair making it a bit softer and the razor will rinse better and not get clogged up like it does with shaving cream. I was told by another mom here on CM that after shaving to run your deodorant over the shaved areas to eliminate the little red bumps. I thought it was crazy but then I thought about it and realized that I don't get red bumps under my arms after I shave so I tried it and it works and now my hooha smells baby powder fresh...lol
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 6:24 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I just use shampoo as a shaving cream and my schtick quatro razor
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:41 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i use any old hair removal cream that works lol. you cut the hair with scissors until its short and then just dab it on and rince it off lol.
    easy as that
    ayrshire-lass

Answer by ayrshire-lass at 9:26 PM on May. 7, 2009