Thursday Cleaning Frenzie... what have you done today?

So far I have done 2 loads of laundry, mopped the kitchen and entry way, vacuumed, straightened my room...

still to do:

clean bathroom (which was on yesterdays list), straighten boys room, finish laundry, and vacuum living room... I'm sure more will come lol

Mommy2seven

Asked by Mommy2seven at 3:28 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Mommy2seven, I'm currently on bedrest, dont' hate too much LOL. I do have help though 3 days a week. I don't take advantage of it and know that we are quite blessed to be able to have the help. My dh is a wonderful man and sacrafices a lot so I can get the extra help that is needed for me and our children! Love him!!!!!
    Dvora

Answer by Dvora at 9:26 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i'm very proud of myself! I did the dishes, have a load of laundry i'm piling up to wash, cleaned both bathrooms, cleaned up the bedroom, put clothes away, through the trash out, cleaned the litter box really good and refilled it, watered the plants... yesterday I washed the kitchen floor and vacuumed the LR and DR. once I get the main bedroom to where I want it I'll vacuum it then! still looks like a mess in here but I did a lot today!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:37 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Emptied and filled dishwasher - 1 load of laundry completed, not yet folded or put away - vacuumed entire house ...

I'm done for the day :) I will be going downstairs soon to do some ab exercises.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:49 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I am totally slacking now ugh.. but I still have a little time lol
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 5:02 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I worked! LOL!
    bhwrn1

Answer by bhwrn1 at 7:36 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I personally am just waiting for my housekeeper to come tomorrow morning ;)
    Dvora

Answer by Dvora at 8:00 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Dvora.. I totally hate you lol j/k.. that would be nice =) I'm actually jealous... but my list is all checked off and tonight I will vacuum again ugh..
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 8:47 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I am chained to this desk at the office while the dust bunnies run amuck in my house, so guess what I will spend the weekend doing!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:41 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Well since I woke up to my freezer door being open all my freezer stuff was ruined so I spent my morning cleaning that and my kitchen...Now im sitting here looking at what else needs to be done wishing it would do itself. :o)
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 12:07 PM on May. 8, 2009

• lvnmygrlz... I have had that happen to and it is no fun.. so sorry you woke up to such a mess.. only thing I still have to do today is laundry!! ya Friday Laundry ..
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 12:19 PM on May. 8, 2009