Interested in taking a survey?

Hi I am conducting research to point out potential factors that influence a woman's choice in using or not using an epidural during labor as well as the overall maternal satisfaction of women during the labor experience. If you are interested in taking this survey please send me an e-mail at avrpal@aol.com and I can e-mail the survey to you.

Thanks

palmom

palmom

Asked by palmom at 3:31 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My interest in having an epidural has to do with not wanting to feel them cut me open during a c-section. Call me selfish. I dont want to feel the first looooooong incision or the second loooooooong incision....grabbing and pulling inside me? I'm out. Drugs in the OR please?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:46 PM on May. 7, 2009

• lmao lilbit!!!! too funny- and i have to agree with u! i so not want to bite a belt or a bullet inbetween shots of liquor as pain relief during my csection either!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 3:51 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I told my doctor when I knew I was having a c-section "I know you have a stash of the good stuff for when your family comes to the hospital. So I want my drugs to come from the special drawer. Don't worry. I have insurance and you'll get paid. I want the good shit." She just looked at me. I told her "Write it down, you'll forget. Write it down--Give Heather drugs from the stash." She and her nurses just rolled laughing.

And during the c-section mid-wondermous drugs I asked "Do you have a vacuum cleaner in here?" She looks at me "Yes, why?" I looked at her "Ok, when you're done getting the baby out can you suck out the fat I have from the pregnancy? Insurance should cover that too." She denied me the post natal lipo. I will ask her again during this c-section too. Watch me.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:55 PM on May. 7, 2009

• lmao! thats too funny! i was thinking about asking my doc to trim me a bit too lol- this is c/s number 5 and i have a little pouch now lol and i was thinking to ask him if hed cut off a litt extra and sew me up tight- lol that way ill have a jump start on that 6 pack! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 4:03 PM on May. 7, 2009

• oh wow- just reread that and realized that i said lol a whole heck of alot!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 4:04 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I am interested! I think it'd be fun!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:44 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Please continue to let me know if you are interested in taking the survey. I can e-mail it to you.
    thanks to those who are already participating!
    palmom

Answer by palmom at 10:46 PM on May. 12, 2009