Have you ever done anything bad enough to be taken in and ivestigated by the FBI..

as a kid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• By the FBI, no, by the "KGB" yes. (Well, KGB wannabe's). My dad and I were in Ukraine for a missions trip when I was 17. We were taking pictures of things around a small town when a police officer came up to us and started asking questions. He didn't know English, we didn't know Russian and our interpreter had left to go make a call. Our cameras were confiscated and we were in the process of being arrested when our interpreter came and explained everything. We later found out that the police officer thought we were with the CIA and were trying to steal secrets and information. My dad and I still get a good laugh out of this!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:54 PM on May. 7, 2009

• nope i was a pretty good kid mostly because i was afraid of my mom back then
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:42 PM on May. 7, 2009

• no but what have you got in mind? maybe as adults we can get ourselves in trouble now!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:44 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Nope. But if you have any suggestions for my ex-SIL I wanna hear it. I can't stand that chick. Jail time would do her good. Not that I'm bitter..
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:49 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Have you ever done anything that bad?

Interesting.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:53 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Uh uh..noo way. hehe I was a good kid and teen never gave my moms any trouble..hoping i get the same in return. lol
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 3:53 PM on May. 7, 2009

• The worst thing I ever did was get my name written on the board at school. I never got a detention, suspension, arrested or even pulled over! :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:04 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Nope, but working for the school district I had to be checked by the FBI before they hired me. They check all employees. Also another FBI check when I bought my gun. Another thing they always do if you obtain your firearm legally. I passed both times, so I guess I'm considered one of the good guys.....
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 4:06 PM on May. 7, 2009

• nope
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 4:15 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i pirated dvds
    Anonymous