what is the funniest thing your child has ever asked you? or told you?

My 3 year old asked me a couple weeks ago, " Is the baby gonna fall out of your butt?" I couldn't answer I just told him to go play.

The funniest thing he ever told me: I was eating good & plenty's and He had Reese's pieces. He asked if he could try mine, so I gave hime one. He got a really weird look on his face, Said "here mommy" and dumped a bunch of his reeses in my hand. shook his head and said " that will get the taste out of yer mouth." I about died laughing

half_pint660

Asked by half_pint660 at 3:44 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol!! my son is only 1, so no language skills yet, but he did go off on a rant yesterday, he was mad about something cause he babbled in a mean kinda tone, he even did hand genstures...it was hilarious!!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:48 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Baby gonna fall out of your butt. OMG ha ha ha ha

When my son was about seven, he heard us talking about the Virgin Mary. He asks mom what is a virgin. I tried telling him it was a person that was pure of heart. He said no...what is it really. I didn't know what else to say so I told him it was a person who had never had sex. He about died! He was all..."MOM THAT IS SO GROSS...WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?".
    Kids are funny!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:51 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My son is three. He told his babysitter im having a baby. Then he pointed to my tummy and said mommy is just keeping the baby warm. The other day I was talking on the phone he came up to me and said shhhhhhh mama baby is sleeping
    Anonymous

• LOL :)

My daughter is 3 and a few months ago ( right before bed) she said " I don't want to get big boobs like you" I said " One day you will because everyone gets older and grows up." She started crying really hard and said " Please don't make me get bigger! I don't want to." It was hard not to laugh.

My mom thought it was super funny because I told her it was naptime yesterday and she said " I prefer not to take a nap."

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 3:57 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My oldest son when he was 3 walked in on his dad as he was getting out of the shower. He came running into the bed room where i was crying snot flying the whole 9. I said whats wrong buddy ? As soon as he could talk he told me what he saw and that Dad said some day he would have the same thing. My son thought that was the nastiest thing he has ever seen and  said he would rather have no pee pee at all then one that was hairy...My son is now 15 and I remind him of this from time to time

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 3:57 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I was watching my niece a few weeks ago and she was playing and started singing a song... the song she was singing was "shit on my head.. shit on my head.. i have shit on my head" I was like OMG my mouth hit the ground.. my hubby was like "well you know someone at her house says shithead alot! LOL

my son is only one.. he does hilarious little gestures always at the right moments but its too hard to explain on line lol
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:58 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My son burped and he told me "I farted my mouth!" Another time he saw a lady smoking outside, he told her "You're gonna die." I was embarrassed but she just smiled and said "You're probably right!"
    Anonymous

• My dd is 3 and she was singing along with dora yesterday and she goes "Head, Sholders, Knees and toes, Knees and Toes, Head shoulders, Knees and Toes, Eyes, Ears, Mouth and Noes and Fingers, and Toes, AND CROUCH!! I died lauging and tried to explain to her that we dont use that word but i couldnt stop laughing... It was soo funny.
    LuckyCharmed200

Answer by LuckyCharmed200 at 4:14 PM on May. 7, 2009

• that she like the word "pussy" and said it over and over he he she said I finally told her it was a bad word. she was 4
    Anonymous

• My son is three now, but a year ago, he got frustrated with me about something, bent his knees, put his hands in fists behind his back and just screamed one long breathless scream for about 30 seconds. I was laughing so hard that I had to leave the room.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 4:33 PM on May. 7, 2009