Who is the rudest person you have come across?

One time I was hanging out with my cousin and a few other people. I can't remember what we were talking about but one of the girls said to my friend, "I know who your mom is. She's the one with the big nose." We all looked at each other like WTH?! I had to bite my tongue from saying "Oh yeah and your mom is the one known as sex machine." (which she was) but I probably would have started a fight! Some people are missing a filter in their brain!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son was born with a port wine stain on his face. Several months after he died I was developing some pictures and enlargemnets at Sams Club. The woman working the photo place handed me the envelope and I took the pics out to be sure they were okay before I paid. She said in a very loud voice "Oh MY God what a horrible looking baby." It was all I could do not to wrap my hands around her throat but I didn't I did however get big tears in my eyes. I said "that is my son..and he is now dead. That skanky wench had the nerve to say "Thank God" I was too stunned to even think. The guy behind me in line tore into her though and notified a manager. I am rarely speechless but that day I could barely move. She was by far the rudest person I've ever come across in my almost 50 yrs.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:41 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Honestly, some of the people I've talked to on this website are the rudest people I've met. It's really made me reevaluate how I see the human race. I used to think that everyone was really good on the inside.

Being here for a year made me realize I was wrong.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:32 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i have run into so many rude people I really cant say who the number 1 jerk is on the list ,and yes alot of the cafe moms are really rude i think it made me more skeptical of people than i use to be i dont have rose colored glasses on any more lol
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 4:35 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I was really ill for a month on & off. I went to our weekly playgroup because I was feeling ok and had seen a dr. a few days prior. I was assured it wasn't anything contagious. A mom at the playgroup had just had a baby a few weeks before and I asked if I could hold the baby...without thinking immediately said "Aren't you sick!?". I thought it was rude and my feelings were hurt because I wasn't contagious and I would have asked to hold her baby or even came to playgroup if I was!
    Anonymous

• ya alot of woman on cafe mom are very rude.i just go over them and not even look at there name.usually its anon anyway so they know it.so i think to myself ya your ignorant but you know it.anyway my neighbor and her friends are the rudest people i have ever meet.my neighbor has called me everything in the book.oh well.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 4:48 PM on May. 7, 2009

• HOly crap Grneyedgradma! That's horrifing! I don't know how you restrained yourself, I would have jumped right across the counter and strangled her....literally, I probly would have ended up in jail for assult, and it would be worth it. I can't believe how awesome some people can be! I'm so sorry that you had to deal with such an aweful person!

To answer the question I agree with the first poster, Some of the rudest people I've ever met have been right here on cafemom. its easy to be a B--ch when you can hide behind the computer monitor, its too bad really
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 4:49 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Other than my MIL, I had a woman start to hold the door open for me at the bank, then let it slam in my face while she said "oh, you're a mom--I'm sure you can get it!" as it was raining & I was carrying a newborn in the car seat carrier. Yah thanks lady! I try to be polite to anyone I meet & usually get the same reaction back.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 4:56 PM on May. 7, 2009

• angryRude people make me mad!

But believe it or not,  my husband is just about the rudest person I know.  He doesn't stop and think about what he is saying sometimes. His actions are rude sometimes too.

Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 5:09 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I am probably one of the rudest people you'll ever meet. Haha! Online no not really but in person yah. And I know someone ruder....My little 13 yr old sister. She has got some issues. Big time issues. I think its genetic. LOL. She is crazy though hits stuff when shes mad and talks crap and curses and she is known as the school bitch cause she has an attitude to the teachers and other students. A lot of people are afraid of her. I guess she can be pretty scary. When she hates someone she lets it be known. I cant believe how rude she is at home. She talks back and slams doors and calls my mom a fat bitch and cusses her out and then rolls her eyes and has something stupid to say to you every other minute...but i can still get along with her.
    bisbeesmiley

Answer by bisbeesmiley at 5:21 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Omg..my hubz niece. Shes so mean, im actually feeling bad for her. Shes not only ugly on the outside, but even fuglier on the inside. I swear shes evil..im thinking she treats me the way people have treated her, ya know! As hard as ive tried to put all of her rudeness aside, she manages to out do herself time and time again. Im just killing her w/kindness i guess. hehe
    Anonymous