What do you do when a body part falls asleep and you get that nasty tingly feeling?

I try to walk it off sometimes, but I look like a quadriplegic hobbling around because the pins and needles feeling sucks so bad O.O

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 4:45 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Shake that body part. Sometimes whack it against the couch.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:45 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I have someone stomp on my foot if it is asleep. The rush of blood really helps it return to normal quickly.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:50 PM on May. 7, 2009

• massage it to get the circulation going again

Answer by admckenzie at 4:51 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Just walk it off! If I sit on the potty for more than a minute my leg always falls asleep!
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 5:25 PM on May. 7, 2009

• ^^^LOL! that happens to me too! I just stare at whatever is alseep and try not to move because I HATE that feeling. It literally makes me sick to my stomach!
    Anonymous

• I either walk it off or whack it against something. Depends on my mood and how fast I have to move. If I have to go potty and my leg has fallen asleep (and yes it happens to me if I am laying flat and my legs are straight0 I just try to walk it off and not fall flat on my butt. Otherwise, I whack it on something and then massage it to get the blood flowing again.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:17 PM on May. 7, 2009

• oh my goodness!! everytime that happens, i start complaining that its the worst feeling in the world!!!!!!!! id rather have a million c sections then have to deal with pins n needles!!! uuuuuugh!! worst feeling ever!!!!!! but ya i start shaking my foot and try hobbling around on it...but nothing helps..its the longest minute of my life, everytime!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:22 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Walk it off lol
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 6:32 PM on May. 7, 2009