TMI but AF after c/s birth, this bad for everyone??

I have been bleeding for 15 days!!! I told my doctor, usualy a wonderful doctor so he wasnt brushing me off, he says wait it out. This was after he checked to make sure I wasnt pregnant or miscarrying. I have had cramps for 17 days, non stop and mild to moderate. Its my second period since the c/s and Im EBF and my son is 6 months old. Has this happened to anyone??? WHat could be wrong?? Im thinking by day 20 I call him back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I HAD THE PROBLEM WITH BLEEDING AFTER I HAD A C SECTION I BLEED FOR 3 MONTHS AFTER HAVING MY TWINS AND THEY HAD JUST RECENTLY PUT ME ON A PILL TO HELP WITH THAT WONDERFUL TIME OF THE MONTH..I MIGHT NOT GET IT AT ALL NOW..TG
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 5:01 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My periods were SERIOUS after having my c/s. I waited them out. They still aren't back to a normal schedule but we are getting closer. I would wait it out.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:28 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Periods after any bith and especially while breast feeding can be wonky but I'd get a second opinion just to put my mind at ease.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 5:29 PM on May. 7, 2009