question about pain?

ok so i had my tubes tied a few years ago. and just the last few weeks i've been having a lot of prego symptoms. today i woke up with a sharp pain in my lower right side of my abdomen. i know the chances of having a tubal pregnancy is higher after having tubes tied, so i was just wondering what everyone thought? i'm only a couple days late but i am irregular.

Also I heard that now they can "relocate" the embryo to the uterus, with a chance of it suriving. Has anyone else heard of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could possibly be an ectopic pregnancy. Have you taken a pregnancy test to be sure you are pregnant? As for them transferring the embryo, I have never heard of that, but it would nice if they could. hope everything works out, but you should get it checked because if it's an ectopic preg you could have severe complications if it gets too big and ruptures your fallopian tubes. take care of yourself. God bless
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 4:59 PM on May. 7, 2009