my daughter

ya the girl who bullied my daughter mother called me.as ive written i tried to avoid her, but she called me on a different cell phone so i didnt know the number.anyway we talked and i told her that her daughter was aggressive.i told her that my daughter knows when she is going to explode or have an episode.the woman asked me to ask my daughter if she has ever been aggressive with her before .my daughter said yes she had.my question is should i tell this woman.she seemed very concerned and says none of the girls other friends call her up to play anymore.and at a girl scout training one of our friends told this woman she was to aggressive and pushy.what do you think.

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 4:55 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes you should tell her. If she doesn't get the info how can she try to change her daughters behavior
    Anonymous

• i should say the woman at girl scout training told the mother that she (the mother)was pushy and aggressive)thanks
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 5:13 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I definetely think you should be 100% honest with her. If she was sincere in asking I'd tell her. Children act completely different around their parents.
    I'd want someone to tell me if my child was that way so I could talk to her and see what's going on to cause it. I want my kids to have friends and I'd want to know so I could help her keep what few friends she has.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:44 PM on May. 7, 2009