Is it wrong that I hate someone so much? Or would you feel the same way if it were you?

She used to be my best friend. There's a lot of history. A lot of bad & good. She used to ok but when I started dating my boyfriend, which was someone she was hooking up with before I did, he was cheating on his previous girlfriend with her. She hated me for dating him because she thought someday she'd be his girlfriend. She wouldn't come to my baby shower when I invited her. Now so many years later she is dating my brother & she is a phsyco. She drinks too much to where she can't keep her balance & is rude to everyone. When I got pregnant again she was so mad she said I didn't deserve another. When she was drunk she tried jumping me and I was 7 months pregnant & she got arrested & told me she hopes my baby dies & everything goes wrong with it & me when I have it. Now she is pregnant with my brother so I guess she'll be sober & I don't think I will ever care for their kid cause of what she said to me. I hate her with a passion

bisbeesmiley

Asked by bisbeesmiley at 5:04 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I really don't know what to say except maybe you shouldn't allow them in you or your childs life, it just sounds like unneeded stress and drama, wish you the best, GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:03 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Hate her, not the child. Don't stoop to her level. The child didn't ask for anything.
    Anonymous

• hate her behavior not her or it will screw up your karma

Answer by admckenzie at 5:21 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I agree. Dont hate the child b.c of her actions. Love the child b.c the baby is your brothers and your neice/nephew. Just ignore her when she is around b.c now you cant get rid of her. You dont have to like her, but respect what your brother says/does and love the baby
    CJK_2009

Answer by CJK_2009 at 5:25 PM on May. 7, 2009

• YAH BUT MY BROTHER TRIED TO JUMP ME TOO!!!! SO I HATE HIM TOO!
    bisbeesmiley

Answer by bisbeesmiley at 5:49 PM on May. 7, 2009

• OH AND MY BROTHERS FOUR YR OLD FROM A PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP WAS TOO ROUGH WITH MY ONE YEAR OLD AND WHEN I SAID SOMETHING TO MY BROTHER HE HIT MY SON AND I ALMOST CALLED THE COPS ON HIM. IF HE ISNT GOING TO HAVE RESPECT FOR MY SON IM NOT GOING TO HAVE RESPECT FOR HIM. I LOVE HIS FIRST SON CUZ I TOOK CARE OF HIM BUT MY BROTHER HITTING MY SON AND TRYING TO BEAT ME UP CUZ HIS GIRLFRIEND SAYS SHE HATES ME BECAUSE IM PREGNANT AND WANTS TO KICK MY ASS...THATS NOT COOL. I CANT BELIEVE HE WOULD CHOOSE HER OVER FAMILY. ALL CUZ SHE WAS JEALOUS I WAS PREGNANT AND SHE WASNT. NOW THAT SHE IS...MAYBE SHE WILL LEAVE ME ALONE. AND SHE HAS A MYSPACE DEDICATED TO MY BOYFRIEND. SHE IS JUST WEIRD. SHE SAID AFTER I HAVE THE BABY SHE WANTED TO KICK MY ASS??? WELL NOW THAT SHE IS...THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. MAYBE IT WILL DO HER SOME GOOD TO SOBER UP AND MAYBE SHE'LL BE NICER TOWARDS PEOPLE. SHE USED TO BE SO SHY AND NICE WHEN WE WERE YOUNG.
    bisbeesmiley

Answer by bisbeesmiley at 5:57 PM on May. 7, 2009