my life kind of sucks right now lol TMI

so hubby has been out of town all this week...and after he gets home...you know. lol. well i had a period this month already (very unexpected and it wasnt time for it) and here i am the night before he comes home and IM FREAKING CRAMPING!! lol i hate when these kind of things happen...dont you? lol oh well.

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:10 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess he'll have to talk to the hand!...or oral isn't bad either

Answer by admckenzie at 5:18 PM on May. 7, 2009

• LOL...the day my husband came home from an 8 month deployment, i started my period. I had not had it in 3 months because my cycle was still not regular after weening my daughter....and it chooses THAT day to show...I was SO mad.
    Anonymous

• Take him in the shower!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:23 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I feel ya! We don't have sex that often because I work all day and he works at night and we're usually tired so we're like yeah tonight's the night! Then I freakin started my period! I'm so sad...
    Anonymous

• Aw, that is frustrating. Oh well. Towels?

Answer by Bmat at 5:46 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Sweetie just jump his bones!! You can always wash towels and take a nice lovely shower with each other.. hell it almost mothers day i think you can get a lil pampering in..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 5:52 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My DH works out of town all week every week during the school year - we have a commuter marriage for the sake of keeping our income afloat....Either he's too tired, or I'm on my period. We're doing it like 2x/mo right now. We usually do other things, but as far as intercourse - 2x/mo. I'm on my period this weekend, too.
    Anonymous

• My fiance' and I are both Nymphos, we have sex even on our period. Just take a shower after, oh before you laid down to have intercourse put a dark colored towel down....wash it afterwards. Having sex while on your period isn't for everyone, but it won't hurt you to have sex on it. My fiance is the one that started it, I'd never do it before. But, at least if he wants it again and you don't tell him your cramping too bad....always works!LOL!
    heathertilton08

Answer by heathertilton08 at 6:14 PM on May. 7, 2009

• lalala
    Anonymous