anyone else getting a second wave of the pregnancy pissyness?

i know i was extra irritable in the first trimester, i was with my first pregnancy too, but now im just getting to my third trimester and i hate everything about everything in life and it all seems soooo much more taxing to do anything! ugh hopefully its just a short phase! anyone else?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 5:32 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Haha oh girl I know how you feel. I am just about to enter trimester tres and I am going through the same thing. People irritate me so much. Usually I am tolerate of elderly drivers because they are old and I know driving is hard for them but today I literally was about to rear end a woman just to get her out of my way. My fiance is driving me crazy and if there isn't anything good on tv I just want to cry. Haha also my teenage sister is EXTRA annoying and just the sound of her voice makes me want to cut off my ears. Haha
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:47 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Me too I am Just getting into the third also and I think it maybe worse then the first tri. Cause I am all uncomfortable now and its getting hot I think all of that adds into the pissyness
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 5:47 PM on May. 7, 2009

• uuuuuuuuugh thats good to hear ladies thanks! im at work right now and i know im supposed to be helping cusotmers, hence the whole concept of work but every time one walks in i just want to scream! lol and i have never wanted a mute button for my husband so badly lol hope he doesnt read this! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:23 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I'm 31 weeks and have it worse, I think, than what I was feeling in my first trimester. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE makes me want to pull my hair right out! I am def crying more and the potty mouth is about to ruin me. lol...I think I even used to middle finger this morning while driving to work and I NEVER do that!!! oops!
    Anonymous

• I am 37 weeks and I am just pissy ALL the time. Tomorrow is my last day of work and I can NOT wait. I work for KFC and this damn free meal that Oprah has offered is just killing us. It isnt like this is something new. It is just chicken for cryin out loud. I cant take it. And then the customers have the NERVE to get an attitude about what pieces are givin to them on a FREE meal. They dont BUY anything else to go with it. So, why is it they think they have a right to tell me what to GIVE them. Oh, they just pissing me off. I cant stand to be there. Im so glad we are not honoring the coupons anymore right now. The chicken supplier is running out of chicken. So NO MORE FREE MEALS. YEAH!!!!!!!! Now I can relax, so to speak, on my last day of work.

Sorry for the vent. Just work is the place thats been my hardest.
    TLW514

Answer by TLW514 at 7:38 PM on May. 7, 2009

• omg for me too! and im only 6 months so i have a ways to go befor i can stop working. its mainly the girl that sits next to me cuz she is just really young and talks about stupid stuff all the time adn for some reason she cant ever catch my not so sublte hints that i dont care what shes doing or who shes drinking with after work!!! omg some days i could just lose it!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:54 PM on May. 8, 2009