Is there some kind of test I can take for free that would tell me what kind of career would suit me?

I'm grateful I have a job now, but I really don't want to be doing this for the rest of my life and I would like to go back to school. The problem is I don't know for what! The phrase "I don't know what I want to be when I grow up" still pertains to me! I would like to try something artsy but I don't know what kind and I don't even know where to start. I just know I don't want to be in the same job 10 years down the road. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They are called Career Aptitude tests. Most career counseling centers offer them, also most job placement centers. I am not sure if those resources are available to you. You could search online, but I am not sure you would find a reliable one and not a "quizzer" style one.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:25 PM on May. 7, 2009