I really want another baby, but....

So I am currently on BC pills and my son is nearly 12 months old. I am starting to have the feeling I want another baby. The thing is I always told myself I didnt want 2 babies in diapers or 2 kids in car seats. My fiance I dont think would care either way. The thing is my son now is not my fiances biological son but he treat him like his own and has been there from day one. I know my fiance would like to have a kid that is his blood though and I think if it was in a year or so it wouldnt matter as if it was in 3 years. What would you think if I just stopped taking my bc and not say anything to my fiance even though I know he wouldnt be mad and just let things run its course. I would think by the time the bc is out of my system and stuff my other son would be at least 2 which is ok I guess. plus one year my fiance and i had unprotected sex for over a year and nothing happened who knows if he is capable.what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• The important decision to bring another person into the world and spend the rest of your life raising the person should be something that both parents decide on. Don't toss this kind of surprise at your fiance. Let him have a say.

Answer by Bmat at 6:28 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Even if you don't think he would mind, you should still talk to him first.
    Anonymous

• id talk to him first, and say your ready for another baby and see if he wants one
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 6:44 PM on May. 7, 2009

• You should talk to him... and for the record, you can miss ONE PILL and get pregnant so why would you think it would take a year to get it out of your system enough to get pregnant????
    You only have one really high fertility day of the month so that's why it took you so long last time... get some info before you make any decisions and if you value his opinion at all... talk to him about it before you make the decision for him that he'd be held accountable for atleast 18 years.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:56 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Definitely talk to him about it. We wanted our kids to be at least 3 years apart, so I quit taking bc and found out I was pregnant a month later. Needless to say, they're closer together than we would have liked (only 2 1/2 years though which translates to 3 years apart in school, so it is working out).
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 7:18 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Make your commitment legal before reproducing again! It also is not a good idea to start anew with "trickery".. and I'm sorry quitting your bc pills and not informing him is about the same as tricking him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Just because he treats your Son like his "own" doesn't mean jump in and have another baby! Get married.. then have another child or you might end up with 2 kids, 2 dads and un-married.. looking for dad number 3!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on May. 8, 2009

• the other dad is not in the picture he isnt even on the birth certificate, just for your information..And Ill be getting married in oct
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 8, 2009