Do you like to bake?

I love baking and cake decorating. I do it too much and we never eat all of it, but its so fun to make all the cute designs and i love making the elegant flowers with fondant

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 6:50 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love to bake desserts and breads! I would love to learn cake decorating at some point, too. Have you ever thought of starting a business, like opening a bakery??
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 7:53 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I love to bake as well but I rarely make regular cakes...mostly things like 'pineapple upside down cake', all different kinds of brownies, Fudge Sundae Cake, Banana Split Desert, a bunch of other things. I try new recipes all the time and take them for desert at my MIL's house. Dh's whole family gets together each week for dinner (sometimes we skip a week or two)....there's only 8 other people in dh's family so it's not a HUGE ordeal but it's cool to make new things they've never eaten and see how much they enjoy them.

mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 6:54 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I would love to bake if I could bake. I burn everything I am just not domestic at all
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:55 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I am a GREAT baker, not so much a 'cook' though! lol dh and I always say that he's the cook in our relationship, I'm the baker.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 7:01 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I love to bake! I've been interested in learning how to decorate cakes for a while.
    Anonymous

Same with my husband and I. :-) I love to bake. He enjoys cooking.

Anonymous

• i love baking for me its relaxing and fun and i like to see people enjoy something i put so much effort into doing. but my hubby yells at me (well not yells but ya know) saying that i bake too much and he cant eat all the junk food that comes out of the oven. hahahaha, oh well, its fun and people enjoy it so im all good.
    Anonymous

• anon. 7:03 I taught myself! it is so much fun, I am going to take a class soon so i can get better at it, but it just takes a little bit of practice
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 7:07 PM on May. 7, 2009

• grahamom, yes actually I have thought about it all the time!! I want to soo bad, we own a restaurant so I thought about selling them there for a while, and if it does good then I might open my own bakery!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:57 AM on May. 8, 2009