Can you use 2 baby monitors in the same house without interferince?

We use one monitor in my son's room and with our new baby we want to use a separate one in his room. I was unsure if we can do this without them interfering with one another. I don't want to have to keep buying them and trying. So I was wondering if anyone does this in thier home.

mindyf12

Asked by mindyf12 at 6:51 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have, but one is regular, and the other is digital. Don't know if that makes a difference, but we've had no issues.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:56 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Yep. Just make sure they both have channels you can choose. We did it for quite a while!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:13 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i did and it was fine. I lived in a house with my Mother in law, sister in law and my man. So me and my sister in law both had kids and we both used them at the same time. We even used our ends of our different monitors right next to each other. No interference. The only problem we had was trying to figure out which one of the monitors was making noise.....lol. We had to pick them up like phones and listen closely. LOL.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 7:32 PM on May. 7, 2009