6 month olds poop

My 6 month old son has not pooped in 2 days. Before his not pooping he was pooping 5-6 times a day. Eventhough he was pooping that many times it was marble size and VERY hard. Do to that my Doc. told me to give him pruns and jucie. I have been doing so. Then he stopped all of a sudden. I don't know what to do. His Doc. is just telling me to "watch him and keep up the pruns and jucie" . I hope someone can help me.

Kyle_wify

Asked by Kyle_wify at 7:14 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What is his diet like otherwise?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:17 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Make sure he is getting plenty of fluids, and you can even give him some water. Avoid some of the more binding baby foods for a while like bananas and applesauce. Go for veggies instead and cereal since it is high in fiber.
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 7:32 PM on May. 7, 2009

• my son eats

cearel and a fruit (pruns right now), and 8 oz  for breakfast (8:30am) , 8 oz and a veggy for lunch (12:30 pm), 8oz for dinner (5pm), and 8oz and a veggy before bed (9pm). and then i try to get a jucie in there somewhere.

Kyle_wify

Answer by Kyle_wify at 7:33 PM on May. 7, 2009

• ohh and he is not wanting to eat his bottle
    he eats about 4-5 oz
    Kyle_wify

Answer by Kyle_wify at 7:35 PM on May. 7, 2009