Baby Blues.. Advice NEEDED!!!

I am so angry right now because everywhere I look everyone is either pregnant or have had newborn babies. Why can't that be me? I have a 4yr old but I really want another one so bad. I've had 3 miscarraiges since. What really makes me angry is that many of the people that are actually able to have more kids really are fit. I really need some advice on how to deal with this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry you are having such a hard time. I have had these feelings before, and really time is the only healer. It helps to talk to someone else about it, or chat on CM.
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 7:26 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Don't put so much pressure on yourself, give it some time. You'll have a healthy pregnancy soon.
    Anonymous

• Why are you angry about others being fit? It hurts to want a baby badly and to be having such a hard time. I understand. It's more productive to deal only with what is going on with you (and your partner), than to focus on what others have, and how their bodies look. All you can see is what's on the outside. Some of those "fit" people struggle with infertility too. It could have taken them months or years to get that baby you now see. You never know. Whenever I found myself creeping into the jealousy, I tried to think about that and it subsided.

I wish you luck.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:13 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Im so sorry about your three babies.

I know this sounds wierd... But get a book called The Secret by Rhonda Burne. Do you have videos from when your first 3yr old was a baby? Watch them constantly, hold and cuddle her and remember the amazing feelings you got from her touch and scent. Dwell on these thoughts. Think about how wonderful it will (not "would" but "WILL") be to have these feelings again. When you find yourself upset for any reason, switch your thinking over to when your 3yr old was a newborn. Im not saying you'll magicly have what you want. But until and when you finally do get what you desire you'll be so much happier and the process wont seem so long.

Good luck with everything! God bless you <3
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 12:36 PM on May. 9, 2009