Just found out I am preg with # 4...

I am married. Have been for 10 yrs. I have two big kids in elementary school and a one yr old. I just took a home preg test that was a BFP. I am not real happy. I was on anti biotics earlier this month. The nurse told me that I only needed to use xtra protection the first week of my pill because thast was the only week I was on the meds. Otherwise I was covered. Do you think this is was the right advice she gave me? I think now that it nullified the month!!

Ina seperate note, there are members of my family that won't be happy. The won't be mad, more like dissapointed. I was just starting to new career path and starting to attend classes. Heck I don't even know where to go now! Do any of you this many and are you able to do any for you?

thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can still go to classes pregnant. I did.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:27 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I'm pregnant with number two, I just found out. I'm turning 18 this year, but I have a lot of things going for me. I got my diploma early, and have a job that pays 15/hr starting plus commision, and I'm attending college. Now, mind you, I only have my boyfriend to watch my daughter. My family doesn't know about the number two that's on the way, and nobody will watch my daughter. You can do it no problem, I promise. Your career will not get in the way if you want it bad enough :)
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 7:31 PM on May. 7, 2009