Feeding an 8-month old

How many oz of formula should an 8 month old be eating? We're trying to feed him 3 meals a day but he seems to be only getting about 25-28 oz of formula. I've heard that he should be getting at least 32 oz. Should I switch back to 2 meals or should it be fine? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if you go to gerbers web site they give you an example of a meal plan for a day for a child that age i am not sure how much milk they should get but i know gerber splits it up into 4-6 eating times a day two of them are snack times, breakfast, lunch, and a bottle at night before bed
    Anonymous

• my son is 8 months old and gets about 23 oz of formula a day plus 3 meals its fine if your lil one isn't getting 32 oz because meals are filling in and just preparing the little tummy to get adjusted to slowly reducing formula as he gets closer to a year old
    Anonymous