what do you think about this whole Twilight phenomenon???

don't get me wrong...I LOVE Twilight. I have read all the books and enjoyed them very much. I also liked the movie. But I think people get a little obsessed. C'mon people, it's fictional!!! lol

sarahbell811

Asked by sarahbell811 at 7:24 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• Retarded. Can we say Interview With the Vampire ripoff??
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:25 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Edward Cullen is so dreamy! :-)
    Anonymous

• prettyrayray Retarded. Can we say Interview With the Vampire ripoff??

I wish they would do another one :D

I liked the movie..BUT most movies come out and people get obsessed all the time.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:28 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i wish edward would bite me a couple times and then we would be together forever.....I LOVE EDWARD!
    signed,
    Ms. Edward Cullen
    Anonymous

• Its a bit over the top but reminds me of when Harry Potter first came out.
    It will die down Im sure and then build again as each movie comes out just like HP.

I havent read the books and dont plan on it but the movie was cool.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:28 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Stupid to me. I dont read the book or watch the movie. I got better books to read! I am into reading but not that.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:07 PM on May. 7, 2009

• There's something about those books that just pulls you in and makes you live, eat and sleep Edward Cullen. I don't understand it either, but jeez, it sure did hook me.

~ Mrs. Cullen
    Anonymous

• Anne Rice lite....period. I've read the books and I enjoyed them so I don't plan on seeing the movie (drives me nuts when they change and omit things from the books) I would let my kids read them when they get up to the tween years, then start giving them the "Lestat" series.
    Nikidu

Answer by Nikidu at 11:10 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I read all the books, and they were great. Do I want to buy T-shirts that say Mrs. Cullen? Nope!

I am considering watching the movie, but they are never as good as the books. The pics you get in your head are always way better than someone else's vison.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:34 PM on May. 8, 2009