Trouble with Ex husband

i am not with my husband right now do to problems that i will not explan. the other
day my daugthers father with is my ex husband came over. he got the grandchildren some toys , he only stayed for maybe 30 minutes. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for me and my daughter who i live with and her children. the ex walks into the kitchen and puts his arm around my waist and kisses me on
my cheek and says to me , even through you have a husband , i am going to bring
you something for mothers day. my personal opinion is that he never like my husband and now that he and i are not together , i think that this man is trying for
a play for me.
i need some feed back on this one ladies .

mothertate

Asked by mothertate at 7:24 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• He may realize what he has lost.

Hopefully he isn't playing mind games.
    Anonymous

• be careful I hope you are blessed with a great man I was with my kids dad for 9 years and we broke up the guy I am with now for 5 years is so much better

Anonymous

• This should be interesting. Keep us posted

Answer by admckenzie at 7:49 PM on May. 7, 2009

• He has realized how stupid he is and what a huge mistake he made because you guys are not together. Tell him he is not in your future, or your "now" because the relationship didnt work...for a reason lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 9:05 PM on May. 7, 2009