am i in labor

i know this sounds crazy coming from a mom who has had a child but i can't remember if i felt this energized and ready for anythign before the birth of my daughter so i was wonder has anyone else felt so much energy before the went into labor i mean i feel like i could run a marathon right now and i am almost 37 weeks in a day or so

banyce88

Asked by banyce88 at 7:38 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's the nesting reaction, where all of a sudden you feel energized and want to scrub everything in sight and get ready for the baby, it can be a sign that labor is coming, but it can still be days or weeks away!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:44 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I did with both of my children - I remeber getting excited with my daughter because about a week before she was born I was like that, she was born last New years Eve at 38 weeks :-)

With my son, I didn't know what anything was since he was my 1st child
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:45 PM on May. 7, 2009