im not due for my pd til another 8 days. my breasts are soooo sore i can barly touch them. even when im not touching thm they ache. and my lower back is in pain. i feel like im on my pd rite now but im not. im not trying to get preg and i HAVE been using protection with my husband. well w/ the exseption of a few times.. what could this be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• those are signs of pregnancy but they are also premenstrual signs as well. just wait for your period and if you don't get it in eight days, then wait about two weeks. if you still haven't gotten it then take a preg. test. but until then live your life as if you were pregnant. no drinking or smoking or anything that could potentially harm a baby.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:49 PM on May. 7, 2009

• sound to me like you could be pregnant. Good Luck!
    Christy626

Answer by Christy626 at 8:20 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I get like that sometimes before I start my period. Could be either one. Won't know until your time of the month. You could take a prego test 5 days before your period starts.
    mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 9:15 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Sounds like pg symptons to me. But I get like that sometimes when I'm Ovulating as well so maybe its that... ? You'll just have to wait and see I guess... GL
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 12:25 PM on May. 8, 2009