Im sorry... :) almost at my breaking point!

I didnt mean to offend anyone by my question and comment about the trailor trash i guess a better way of putting it would have been white trash. to tell you the truth i love trailors well except in a tornado ive been in really nice ones and i like the whole community thing of the trailor park. what i ment by my comment was that pretty much people in my town are drug users and dont care about them selves let alone their children. well at least the people ive come to meet and run into.... so once again im sorry and i hope this clears some things up.

DesiNicole

Asked by DesiNicole at 7:50 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• couldn't you just say bad people, irresponsible people, drug addicts?????? Anyone of those could be used. But white-trash is also kinda offensive.

But about your problem. I'm sure it can't be every single person in the whole town. Just give some of them s shot, try not to be soooooo judgemental. there has got to be a few good people there, you live there right?
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 7:57 PM on May. 7, 2009

• lol, the only ones offended would be trailer trash and their too dumb to know you offended them!
    Anonymous

• White trash is white trash. And I know this because I am actually attending school with a "girl" who freely admits to being white trash. These are people who just do not care enough to take care of themselves, their property, or anything else.
    Anonymous

• White trash are white people who are trash, black trash is black people who are trash etc.

I think its appropriate because this is america, and people say what they want, and people shouldnt care if other people get offended.

When people talk about how gross fat people are, I dont give two shits, because I dont care about what people think lol It makes my life a much happier one lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 9:08 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Hmm... I'm not dumb and I didn't like the trailor trash thing, and don't particularly care for the white trash thing either even tho I know both are common terms people use.
    Why would your man move you to a little bitty town of 300 dope heads? There's got to be no jobs to speak of unless you're hubby is in the gas/oil industry. But that does sound like a small town that I came from in Oklahoma. (I think they do the drugs because they're bored stiff but that's no excuse and there's still people there that don't do it).
    I'd be asking my hubby to make some arrangements to move to the nearest bigger city if you're that unhappy and lonely, and most important, if it's seriously full of drug users. Volunteer at the school and see if you can met some normal people if there's no parks, or places in the town where you can meet people.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:23 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Ohh.. quit apologizing. You didn't make up "trailer trash"... There IS a "stereotype" around living in trailers and in trailer parks. Come on! Even those that live in trailers should recognize this! Hey, if your offended go buy a house! Quit apologizing to people you don't even know ( or care about) over the Internet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I am freely and openly white trash and it dont bother me what you call someone. If your opinion mattered you wouldnt be on cafemom in the first place. I dont know what your perspective of white trash is but I have my own and I live by it damnit. So preach on , nobody cares.

Damions_mom

Answer by Damions_mom at 10:06 AM on May. 8, 2009