Could i be????????????

Im having breast tenderness and waking up nauseated ,gaining a lil weight i also been tired then usal its been 6 days since i ovulated gawd im hoping for BFP!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be..and not to dampen your mood or anything but don't get your hopes up..you could be having these symptoms because you are trying to get pregnant and worrying yourself about it. take it easy for a while until you know for sure. but you very well could be...my fingers are crossed for you...good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:54 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Yeah soo true thanks for answering godbless
    Anonymous

• I had the same problems after i ovulated. And my ovulation was on April 20-21. I got my BFP on May 2. So good luck to you. I hope your test comes up with the answer you want. Good luck.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:49 AM on May. 8, 2009