where can I find some affordable train-based clothes?

I have been to so many sites in the past week, trying to find train clothes. It seems Thomas dominates the market, which is sad because that line is so expensive. To me affordable is around twelve dollars for the top and bottom. My three year old is obsessed with trains and insists on wearing the same choo choo pants daily because they're the only ones he has (yes I'm able to sneak them away for a wash every other day, daily if I'm lucky lol) My sanity thanks you if you have an answer! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• check out carters they usually have a wide range of stuff
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:36 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I found some really cute Thomas stuff at Ross Dress for Less. My two year old loves trains and we have a bunch of Thomas stuff. I wouldn't have bought any of the Thomas stuff we have if I hadn't found it used. I look at Goodwill or other thrift stores and yard sales. The most I have paid is $9.99 for a Thomas shirt and shorterall set.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:44 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Try local consignment stores in your area.....let someone else pay the high dollar and you get the bargain!
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 11:31 PM on May. 9, 2009

• iron on patches maybe?
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:42 PM on May. 14, 2009