Question about pressure in lower pelvis (28 weeks).

The last couple of days, I've felt really heavy in my lower abdomen, very low and in front. It's nearly constant and very uncomfortable. I don't believe I'm having BH or contractions because it isn't sharp pain, although a couple times when I was walking I'd be stopped in my tracks because I'd feel a quick sharp pain, and then it would be gone. He's been especially active the last couple of days too (it feels like he's all sprawled out in there instead of curled up in a neat little ball). Have any of you felt anything like this? Is it something to be concerned about or just one of the many joys of pregnancy? Thank you.

lb304

Asked by lb304 at 8:21 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am having the same thing i am 27 wks 4days but I think I am having contractions. But I dont really know this is my first!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 8:23 PM on May. 7, 2009

• both of you should get off of your feet and lay on the sofa or bed and watch tv or read. if your pressure is that bad you may be over doing it. relax and take a breather. my doctor always advised me to take a warm relaxing bath and light some lavender candles. go lay down somewhere and prop my feet up. you guys should do the same.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:28 PM on May. 7, 2009