Anyone ever use the Resolve foam to clean their carpets?

Was curious. Don't want to rent a carpet cleaner if I don't have to. My carpet downstairs is white berber and in the bedrooms A caramel colored short shag. Me and white just don't get along to well. Somedays I think I would be better off with rainbow carpets and walls. HA HA HA HA!!!

nan16

Asked by nan16 at 8:25 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• it works, but not like the commercial says. I find it best for spots and stains. If you want to do the whole thing, I would rent the steamcleaner. If you need to do it often, you might consider buying your own. Hoover Steam cleaners are the best and you can find them under $200. It's a must with kids. pets, and carpet! I use mine 2-3 times a week.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:28 PM on May. 7, 2009

• resolve works pretty good. when i get a stain on my carpet i use windex. it gets most stains out.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:26 PM on May. 7, 2009

• It may work for small areas and spots, but I personally thought it was a huge waste of money!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:32 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I use Folex. It is the best cleaner ever! I have tried resolve but it leaves a soapy film that attracts dirt so now your stain is bigger! Floex does not leave a foamy residue and it really works! I loooooove it! You just spray the stain, rub it with your finger tips, and pat/rub out. It works!! It works on car upholstery too! I buy folex at home depot.
    Anonymous

• Resolve is awesome!!! I haven't used it on my carpet, because I don't have any, but I've used it on a mattress for a coffee stain and it got it right up.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 11:11 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i used some regular resolve spray since my toddler gets stuff EVERYWHERE.
    and that works fine
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:02 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I don't like it. it's more of a.. it happened, quick get it out before it sets in, type of cleaner. But if you are asking, I'm going to assume it's set in, so resolve won't really help much. And it definitely does nothing to help remove any odors left from said stain.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:18 AM on May. 8, 2009