Any one going to be alone for Mother's Day? If alone, what are you planning for yourself to do?

The idea of a nice long bath and music sounds good to me. I was creative and made my mom's gifts this year and sent them out today. I may go shopping and buy me a nice summer outfit and color my hair-grays are creeping in!!! Looking for ideas of something different, fun and okay to do alone. Ideas????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• spa day comes to mind. bubble bath, paint nails, face and hair masks...then reading a book w/o someone going mommy!!!!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:33 PM on May. 7, 2009

• kids are going camping but I am going to my moms
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 8:34 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Already had mothers day over here in march. It sucked. I got nothing cos my baby is still inside me.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:43 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Just another day here because I just had my younger son's Communion and on Tuesday is my older son's Confirmation. So, I'm being lazy on Mother's Day. Make my husband cook for me.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:11 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Even though I am a mother, I dont consider mothers day to be about me. I am going to visit my grandmother and have lunch with her and my mom and my aunts and then we will be headed to the hospital to see hubbys grandmother, mom and aunt. So I will get to see all of them in one day. I am taking great grandma some flowers for her hospital room.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:30 AM on May. 8, 2009