Superpowers...?

If you could have ANY superpower, what would it be? I would want the "gaze into my eyes and tell me the truth" power. That way, I could eliminate the crap falling out of people's mouths and into my ears...

jonosmama

Asked by jonosmama at 8:36 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha this question is SOOO hard because there is so many superpowers I would love to have. I've always wanted to be able to go invisible but then again I've always wanted to be able to fly places and avoid traffic and all that nonsense. Haha oh hell I don't know. I would want the superpower that transforms my body/mind into any superpower I may need at that time.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:47 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I would want to be able to read peoples minds
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:41 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I would like to be invisible and see what my kids do at school
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:44 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Whatever people say god has. I want that.
    Anonymous

• Hmmm...teleportation, invisibility, super strength, mind reading, xray vision....I can only pick 1?
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:59 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Pick a few, why not? Teleportation would be snazzy, too. Kind of like in the movie "Jumper." I don't think I could teleport inside of a bank to support myself, though. I'd feel too guilty!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:09 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I thnk I would like to be psychokinetic. Be able to change my kids without having to actually lift a finger. How great would that be?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:23 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i would want to be able to read peoples minds.. so i knew when they were filling me with crap. oo and id like to be invisible.. and maybe fly. ahh i cant pick just one.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:46 PM on May. 7, 2009

• To heal the sick.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:09 PM on May. 7, 2009

• oh come on sweetmom, pick something selfish, this is just for fun

I pick invisiblity, you can just sneak on a plane if you want to fly, sneak into banks, trip up annying people, tons of other stuff, and you could hide in rooms and see what ppl say bout you.

of course I want to be invisible only when I want to and visilbe when I want.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:43 AM on May. 8, 2009