is it just me or....

do you find when you do the laundry you start missing clothes? everytime i was my DS clothes something is always missing....im loosing it lol

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 8:40 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know exactely what you mean. I swear there is some type of clothes monster in my house. I mean they disappear off the planet.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 8:41 PM on May. 7, 2009

• socks are being eaten from my washer.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:41 PM on May. 7, 2009

• socks i swear i buy new socks every other month. and underwear
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:42 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I only lose socks which is very annoying my kids say the dryer has a monster in it .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:42 PM on May. 7, 2009

• its kinda true i have a front loader and if you push it back because it sways but if you push it back enough there will be countless number of socks behind it lol
    brandnew744

Answer by brandnew744 at 8:46 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Good, i am not the only one who believes in the sock monster. I swear, with all the socks he has stolen, he has to have about a billion or so feet that he wants to wear 50 socks a piece on!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:47 PM on May. 7, 2009

• SOCKS!!! And its sucks because they're all pink or blue or dora or barbie, and they all seem to be missing a partner...I can't mix and match! From now on they're all getting plain white socks!!!
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 8:50 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I actually wrote a short story about the "sock monsters" for my little boy. He loved it!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:51 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I always lose the socks ... but my son is still a baby, I guess (is an 11 month old still called a baby?!?), so his socks are pretty small and always get stuck in onesies, or the crib sheets, etc.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:33 PM on May. 7, 2009