How many had identical twin best friends as they were kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had two sets of twins, one set was (and one of the two still is) my best friends
    One of the two from the second set was my first bf (6th grade) and his brother was my bff's first bf
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:48 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My old BF in high school was a triplet, there were identical twin boys a girl. I remained friends w/ their sister long after out relationship was over. The other brother was my BFF BF. Of course, our parents wouldn't let us spend the night there, unless they made sure the boys wouldn't be home. LOL
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 8:59 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I had a set of twins that were my best friends for a long time. They weren't identical, but they were pretty close at first glance. I still occasionally talk to them on Myspace, but I moved when i was 16 and we kinda lost touch.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:18 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I was best friends with identical twins from about 5th grade to 9th grade
    twinmom5253

Answer by twinmom5253 at 9:23 PM on May. 7, 2009