Kate Gosselin is gonna be on CNN's Larry King tonight!!!!

Are you going to watch? I wonder if she will dodge the "cheating question" What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• omg really??? i live in australia... will it be on you tube do u think???
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 9:16 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Will all the 8 be there?
    Anonymous

• I dont know maybe. See if you can watch it on CNN.com
    Anonymous

• she didnt on the today show ( I think that was what she was on ) I dont think she has to explain anything what is going on between them is between them he is her husband and she knows what is best for her and their kids

Anonymous

• Its just her. Im sure shes just trying to promote her new book. I hope he ask some great questions...
    Anonymous

• I dont care if she explains anything, nope she doesnt have to. But, we all do wanna know. She put her family on display on tlc. So it is our business now. Im happy he cheated on her, shes a mean control freak. I think its what she gets.....
    Anonymous

• I love her new book, it talks about morals and value's. LOL I guess JOn..... missed the memo~
    Anonymous

• I really never thought she was a role model wife or mother. I never doubted her love for her family or what she values. But she really seemed to struggle with how to connect to her kids and spouse in terms of when she was stressed. There were so many red flags that were a no brainer for future marriage issues. I think she is doing the best she can but I would never take parenting or relationship from her with or without the affair that Jon had. With that said, they were very likable and I'm sorry to hear that they are having problems. I do think it is a shame that the chidren's privacy and personal family situation is going to be known and discussed by their friends' parents, teachers....and they will know it. For the rest of their lives they will live with this shadow. It wasn't that the marriage is having issues it is that most kids don't grow up with an entire nation knowing your dad probably had sex with not mom.
    Anonymous

• Goodness in all the world that is great and important, a reality star on Larry King, man I am going to have to make sure my city stops what they're doing and tunes in to the importance that is Kate and the rest of her clan. **EXTREME SARCASM**
    Seriously, who gives a crap. She should stop exploiting her family and go try to save her marriage.
    Anonymous

• Sadly I don't blame him, they remind me of my aunt and uncle, my aunt does pratically the same stuff kate does but worse to my uncle its sad
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:37 AM on May. 8, 2009