When did your kids start teething?

My husband had a full set of theeth by the time he was a year old and I think my son is following in his footsteps. He's 3 month and he started teething noticably about a month and a half ago. I feel like he's going to turn into the flower from little shop of horrors haha just kidding

LaurenTakaha

Asked by LaurenTakaha at 9:22 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Some baby start teething at a month old mt DD is gonna be a year old in a weeks in half and she has 2 bottom and 2 top thats it. Every child is diffrernt.
    Anonymous

• My daughter started teething when she was 3 months old, but nothing ever came of it. Then, last week she had 3 teeth coming in! 1 was all the way through, but the other two didn't come in until a couple days ago. She's 10 months old.
    Anonymous

• My son just got his first two teeth, at the same time, at about 6 1/2 months old. That was about three or four weeks ago. He gave no signs that he was teething other than being "chewy" and just woke up one morning and they were there. I am convinced he has got some more coming in though. He constantly has his finger in his mouth and is chewing on it and every now and again he will just give out this pathetic little cry and then go back to playing. Can't wait for those next teeth to just pop through.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:46 PM on May. 7, 2009

• my son is starting to teethe and hes about 3 months
    abbyl2490

Answer by abbyl2490 at 11:59 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My son was whiny and slobbering at 2 months..he had his first tooth at 4 months and all his babies by 12 months.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:50 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My son has been cutting three teeth for the last month and he's going to be five months on the 15th..
    Dynamos_Mommy

Answer by Dynamos_Mommy at 6:44 PM on May. 8, 2009