Gender bender...

What do other women do that bugs you? Women who compare each others bodies? Women who wear to much make up? Women who are weak and act helpless? lets hear what your peeves are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, women who coat on the makeup so much it looks like a professional painted it all on. Mothers who have the "holier than thou" attitude. Women who act like "the world owes them something." Mothers who don't watch their kids at the park! (I'm not getting paid to keep track of your kids) Umm... catiness. (This isn't high school!) And a bunch more if I could think of them.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:38 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Skinny women who say they are fat. Specifically in front of you.

As a very large girl i find this so stupid. Seriously, what the hell am i supposed to say to that? "i'm fatter so shut up!" or "no, you're a size 0, go eat something"
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:31 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Women that harm their children. Women that think they know everything. Women that criticize to much. Women that think they are better than everyone else. Women that think they can tell other mothers how and what to do as a parent.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:34 PM on May. 7, 2009

• LOL Mum-to-be...I think they actually DO want you to say that they are not as fat etc. I am actually sure of it!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:36 PM on May. 7, 2009

• -Women who complain about things instead of standing up for themselves (like complaining that their husband does nothing instead of verbalizing it TO HIM)
    -Women who don't watch their kids and then get pissed when they get hurt or into something
    -Women who take CafeMom groups WAAAAAYYYYY too seriously...it's about fun, it's not an actual job!
    -Women who wear too much makeup, dress in pratically nothing, and complain about getting negative attention
    Anonymous

• i hated it when women are like 125 # soaking wet and say im FAT bull shit, and yes when women wear way too much make up natural looks better.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 11:11 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I wish women wouldn't sleep with the guy on the first date, or get plastic surgery and fake boobs (unless you got in an accident or cancer messed the ladies up, then it's okay.)

I also don't like it when girlfriends ditch you for their bf every time.

Or when a woman checks you out right in front of you, not because she a lesbian, but because she is comparing.

I also don't like it when a women stays with a man who beats her.

And when ladies get defensive on Cafemom to a question or remark that wasn't directed to them.

Anonymous

• Stuid women, helpless women, moms who are dismissive of their children, women who complain about a man mistreating them and does nothing about it (they gotta sleep sometime, torch the bed), women who think they are a better mom than me simply cause they make more money, women who spend more on themselves then their kids, women who want to "one-up" others, and the list could go on......I don't like many ppl and have a ton of petpeeves.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:32 AM on May. 8, 2009