Who else sucks at swaddling?

The other swaddle question got me thinking.
Do any other moms just suck at swaddling? I can't do it lol, her daddy has to do it everynight before bed. He tries teaching me but I cannot for the life of me do it tight enough.

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 9:24 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Meeeeeee!! 

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 9:28 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i sucked at it and lil man was still happy :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:33 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I dooooooo!!!!!!! His father has to do it if he has to be wrapped up. We were at the doc. office and she told me to wrap him up and I looked about as dumb as a boxarocks. I just kinda handed him over to my SO and said I needed to listen to the doctor. lol Imma bad swaddler
    MalakiahsMommy

Answer by MalakiahsMommy at 9:33 PM on May. 7, 2009

• haha my husband was the only one that could do it too!! That's so weird. I mean I figured out how it's done it was just for some reason it never stayed....LOL.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:35 PM on May. 7, 2009

• You should get the miracle blanket! I love it!
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 10:10 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I sucked at swaddling until I realized it wasn't me that sucked...it was the blanket that I was using that sucked! The best swaddling blankets are thermal. They stretch and you can get them in there really good. I used to call my son my "Little Burrito Man" cause he was wrapped up so good like a little burrito. Thermal all the way. I'm telling you....you will no longer say that you suck at swadding!
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 1:03 AM on May. 8, 2009

• oh man my daughter wont go to sleep unless shes swaddled and shes 8 months old, and guess what, i cant do it either lol!!! my husband has to do it cuz when i do it she always gets free then screams her little head off till we wrap her back up
    x_tinky_x

Answer by x_tinky_x at 2:50 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I thought I was the only one! I never was good at it and my husband was perfect at it (in fact, he taught a couple of new moms on our block).

Answer by rkoloms at 7:27 AM on May. 8, 2009

• omg! LOL I totally sucked at swaddling at first, it was a bunchy and loose. My DH had to it for like the first 3 weeks. I got the miracle blanket though, and that's alot easier, it comes with a diagram! haha. just keep practicing, you'll get the hang of it! I did, and if I can do it so can u...go mommy ! ;)
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 8:52 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I do! I do!! That is why I love Swaddle Me blankets!!
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 2:51 AM on May. 9, 2009