what should i do???

I've been having unprotected sex all month, on b/c off and on. Im supose to be starting soon but I haven't yet. My backs been hurting and I'm cramping.... Could this really be happening?....AGAIN? What should I do and how am I to deal with it. And my husband is going to be upset...we just had a baby???!!!???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WELL IT TAKES TOO..SO WHY WOULD HE BE UPSET?
    Anonymous

• well im sorry to be so blunt about it but you knew what you were doing!!! so dont go crying on cafemom cause you didnt want to take your pills or make him wrap it... if you dont wanna have another baby than take the precautions of protecting against having another baby DUH!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:31 PM on May. 7, 2009

• it could be sings of early pregnancy or it could be that your period is coming soon... you should take a test and find out!
    good luck
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 9:41 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I was going to send you an email and tell you more but I will here. things happen for a reason. my daughter youngest is almost 9 months old. her and this baby might be a yr apart. I was on b/c when I concieved. I too was scared what hubby would say. I said he would be mad, but he was happy. very happy. and I dont know if you are a christian but God opens and closes our womb. I am telling you this for the fact that if you are prgnant again so soon it is for a reason that God has. Believe me it took me a while to figure it out. I am scared? yes. My labor goes fast and the last trimester I am in pain with BH a lot. I am not working and hubby is supporting all of us. but I got to rmember on thing.......God does it for a reason. children are a inheritance from the Lord.
    spidermonkey2

Answer by spidermonkey2 at 10:59 PM on May. 7, 2009