Which little rock school has the best education for my 6th grader?

we will be moving to little rock. the school system is so different then where i'm from, N.J.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Is this Little Rock Arkansas?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 9:30 PM on May. 7, 2009

• there is a central arkansas group here that you can join. i live in on the airforce base and my son is 2 so i dont have to worry about that yet. :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:31 PM on May. 7, 2009

• yes Arkansas or even maumelle. I need to focus on the school then find a place to live , based on the schools. My kid now comes froma great public school with high standards just dont wanna lose that
    itsme303

Answer by itsme303 at 7:11 AM on May. 8, 2009

• If I were you I would call the chamber of commerce and get a full list of schools better yet I would go on the website. I know that North Little Rock Schools were better. I will give you the actual names later if you contact me. I was in Little Rock for two years in high school. But I do have a family memeber that is a princple at a school but I think it's at a High School. I will talk to him and let you know. I know that he is a pastor and very picky about where his kids go. So, him and his wife would know. I do remember that the school that I went to had kids that came from Maumelle. But that's because my school was a University studies high school. It was hard for just anyone to go to. If I were in that area I would move to Conway. They have great schools and it's in that same area. Good Luck!!
    Peacefully

Answer by Peacefully at 6:00 PM on May. 19, 2009