need some love

I had a SHIT day. Anyone have any words that could make me smile?
Thanx

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:31 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry you had such a rotten day but if it makes you feel any better, today a yellow jacket got into my shorts and stung my butt twice! I dropped them right there in the yard just as my mailman walked over to me to give me my mail. To make matters worse the first piece of mail he gave me was a postcard form Physicians Weight Loss Center Asking if I am ready for shorts season and explained the special they are running on their weight loss program. As if this wasn't bad enough... I forgot that first thing this morning, my dog started peeing on the rug, so I jumped up and just threw on my shorts without putting any undies on first. I didn't remember this until a few minutes after my mailman walked down the street looking like he had been traumatized for life. So, you see... You're not the only one who had a bad day!!!  ... Are you smiling yet???

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:42 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Smile it can't be that bad. Why did the chicken cross the road? Cause she had a bad day! ok bad joke are you smiling yet??? Just think of something funny and Laugh you will feel so much better. Ok i have made a complete ass out of myself. I hope you have a better night.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:38 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Awww, I feel for you.

Just be HAPPY you have one handsome little boy that you love and adore! Ok, I looked at your profile :). And guess what else!!! He loves YOU! You have the most awesome responsibility in the world!

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:44 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Mary was having a tough day and had stretched herself out on the couch to do a bit of what she thought to be well-deserved complaining and self- pitying.

She moaned to her mom and brother, "Nobody loves me ... the whole world hates me!"

Her brother, busily occupied playing a game, hardly looked up at her and passed on this encouraging word: "That's not true, Mary. Some people don't even know you."
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:46 PM on May. 7, 2009

• why do women rub there eyes when they wake up??

because they dont have balls to scratch!!!
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 10:52 PM on May. 7, 2009

• This made me smile!

song chart memes

Components of Scooby-Doo Episode

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on May. 8, 2009

• :) thanx guys
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:27 AM on May. 8, 2009