Similac advance vs Similac advance early shield!

I started my daughter on similac advance but now the shelves at the stores are doing away with it and moving on to similac advance early shield which turns my ussally happy baby girl into a very cranky baby ( somethings wrong) anyone else with this problem and any suggestions on a new formula?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i used that at first , it caused my baby to be "sick" she got alot of mucus in her chest and throat .
    i said screw it to similac sheis on nestle good start now . it is so much better
    Anonymous

• the early shield gave my son really solid poops at 2 weeks so at 4 weeks we switched him to the similac sensitive, really really likes it better. and his poops are normal again! the early shield is not good
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 7:12 PM on May. 8, 2009