Do you think there is a difference?

Between looking at nude pictures of girls online and watching actual porno scenes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree with LilChynaDollie. You watch a video for the action and movement. Pictures are more like lusting for her body in particular. Yes you can lust for her body in particular in a video but they why would you want to see another guys junk in it if that is what you were trying to do. A long time ago my man and I both looked at the crap. I didn't mind until he looked at plain pictures. That is when I snapped and neither of us do it anymore. I felt that was cheating more than a video. Either way, porn in no way shape or form aids your relationship so it doesn't really make a difference. I wouldn't tolerate any of it!!!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 2:00 AM on May. 8, 2009

• no no difference
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:50 PM on May. 7, 2009

• No there both the same nude is nude no matter what way you look at it.
    Anonymous

• No difference at all. Looking at naked women is looking at naked women, and that is about lust and has nothing to do with love.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:56 PM on May. 7, 2009

• not really.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:58 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Nope!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:03 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Depends on if the nude photos are artistic and if it's being viewed in a pornographic light. Either way, guys and girls like porn and there's nothing wrong with that.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 10:29 PM on May. 7, 2009

• yes, when looking at a video you are seeing mostly the action, a photo you are looking at the person in it mostly.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 11:52 PM on May. 7, 2009